Lost opportunity - Motor Vehicle Warranty
"Wanting to avoid some costs related to car maintenance I went to extend the warranty on my Mazda, only to find that the warranty had expired a few days earlier."
Our Mazda was two years old so I decided to purchase a Mazda Extended Warranty from the Mazda dealership. Unfortunately, the warranty expired several days earlier so I was no longer eligible and there was nothing that could be done.
I was 5 days too late and now I'm 100% liable for emerging mechanical issues.
- Cost of a minor repair at the dealership workshop estimated at $450 on average per job.
The Niggle It Solution
Niggle It would have reminded us to take action earlier and purchase an extended warranty while the original warranty was still valid.
More success stories
- Lost Receipts - Home Appliance
- Mobile Phone Contracts - Waiting too long
- Expired Drivers Licence - Unlimited Liability without knowing
- Passport & Visa’s - Check it out before Checking In